Today we're joining the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop hosted by The Cat on My Head. This is Truffles' "Sideways Selfie". I know what you're thinking...how is it possible that she just gets cuter every week? I don't know...but she does.
* This week we got a Halloween makeover thanks to Glogirly Design. Doesn't it look great? If you're looking to spiffy up your online digs, you can't go wrong when you treat yourself to a Glogirly Design. More info can be found here as well.
* We haven't done this before, but Truffles asked if she could mention her favorite blog post of the week. Earlier this week she received some treats from Chewy.com to review, Primal Turkey Liver Munchies Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats. Her review will be coming soon, but you absolutely have to check out Emma the GBGV's review of the same treats. How hard can it be to make your own freeze-dried turkey at home, anyways? You might be surprised!
Last week on Mochas, Mysteries and Meows:
* Sunday Selfies: NASCAR Edition
* Introducing Our PAWS Sponsor Kitties!!!
* DIY Kitten Korner for #Paw2014
* Gotcha Day Treats & #WholeBodyHealth Survey
* Tea Time with Truffles: Blood of an Englishman by M.C. Beaton Review & Giveaway
* Talk Like a Pirate Day
* Caturday Art: Country Girls
Thank you, Kensington Books!