* Online vs. in store shopping. This year, I've done both. I've picked up a few things for Truffles in local stores, and other items I've purchased from Amazon and Etsy.
* Annual budget. I come in at under $50. I'm pretty frugal and Truffles already has so, so much.
* Pet blogs. I definitely use other pet blogs as a gift resource. They are how I discovered Petmate's line of Jackson Galaxy toys, and the Gingerbread House Cat Scratchers available at Target.
* Gift guides. Truffles produced her first annual list of favorite treats of the year that would be purr-fect for stocking stuffers. I wrote a Tortie Shorties: Christmas Edition post highlighting a few of my favorite new Christmas books.
* Holiday attire photos. I went all out dressing Truffles up for Halloween, so I went easy on her for Christmas and depended on PicMonkey for her festive attire.
Tell us about your pet pampering spending this year!