Meows from Mudpie!
Earlier this month we were offered the opportunity to review a PetSafe ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box. Since I'm an only kitty and Mommy has no trouble with my litter box maintenance (I can only potty so much, after all), we politely declined. We were so happy when the nice people at PetSafe said we could offer one as a giveaway instead (a $179.99 value)!
This is a self-cleaning litter box you can simply plug in and leave alone for weeks at a time. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment five, 10 or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box and also uses safety sensors that will reset the timer if they detect your cat has re-entered the box. A built-in health counter tracks how many times your cat has used the box to help you quickly identify any possible health problems, while the privacy hood helps keep litter in the box. The disposable litter trays are packed with special crystal litter that is five times more effective at reducing odors than other clay and clumping litters.
- Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odor control
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine with 5x better odor control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- For cats over 6 months old
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
For best results, replace the litter tray every 20 - 30 days for one cat, every 10 - 15 days for 2 cats, or every 7 - 10 days for 3 cats. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if you have senior cats, kittens, or cats who eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts.
Click here to learn how to help your cat or kitten get used to an automatic litter box.
We think it's very important to point out that this self-cleaning box only works as advertised with ScoopFree crystal litter trays (available in blue, lavender and dye-free). While a bit pricey, depending on how many cats you have the cost for purchasing the trays can be comparable to how much you’d spend on regular litter (and you can actually save 10% if you purchase the 3-pack or 6-pack of trays).
ScoopFree litter trays can also be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes.
Visit PetSafe on social media:
Giveaway: One lucky reader in the US is going to win a purple litter box! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter below and good luck!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway