This week was dedicated to trying to save my beloved 20 year old television. It's been doing weird things picture-wise for over 6 months and last weekend it was worse than ever. I thought for sure that it was done for and even reluctantly started looking for a new one. Then I decided to call a local television repairman that kept my previous TV running longer than it ever should have, and in 30 minutes he had the problem diagnosed and fixed! He gave it a tune up, said the picture tube looks beautiful, and said it should be good for another 20 years! I could have kissed him!
I had a bit of Facebook drama this week too. A so-called friend, twice in one day, called for the outlawing/banning of an entire group of dogs based on their ignorant belief that they are "monsters". I called her out on it, told her exactly how I felt, and she unfriended me. No loss on my part. I don't wish to associate with people who hold such beliefs.
How was your week?
Last week on Mochas, Mysteries and Meows:
* Meezer Colors Day: Rockin' the Tortie Colors with Pride!
* Anything for a Mystery by Cynthia Hickey: Guest Author & Giveaway
* Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip & Joint for Cats
* Thread End Book Tour with Amanda Lee: Truffles Meets Angus! (w/Giveaway)
* Maltipoos are Murder Book Tour with Jacqui Lane: Guest Author & Giveaway
* Caturday Art: Happy Father's Day!
For Review Consideration: