Hey everybody, it's Truffles! I've been waiting for what seems like *forever* to tell you (okay, actually it's only been a little over a month) that I was asked to be a PetBox Brand Ambassador for 2015! Each month we will share with you what we received in our PetBox and offer a giveaway whenever we can. This month one lucky reader will win a PetBox for their favorite rescue or shelter!
While I waited for Mommy to finally open my PetBox I decided to read the side of the box but there were no clues to it's contents. Not having opposable thumbs really stinks because try as I might I could not get the box open on my own.
This is what was in my February PetBox:
* Wellness Kittles Chicken and Cranberry Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats: Score! Kittles were my favorite new treats of 2014! Remember the day I asked Mommy to pack me up and ship me out to the Kittles factory? How did PetBox know that I needed a new bag???
* Royal Canin Indoor Adult 27 Dry Food Sample: I eat dry food as a treat, not for regular meals, and I've never tried anything by Royal Canin. Unlike wet food where I'm very picky, I *love* trying out new kibble. This particular formula is formatted for indoor cats like me and promotes odor reduction, dental health, and hairball management. I may have already eaten the entire sample package...
* Priscilla's Pet Products Heart Catnip Refillable Toy: Not only does this toy have a little Velcro slit where you can re-catnip the heart, it's also super soft and makes a great nap buddy.
* Priscilla’s Pet Products Catnip: This is very potent nip!!!
* PetLinks Woodsy Pal Catnip Toy: A really cute little plush squirrel that not only has catnip in it but also the fun crinkle sounds I like.
* PatchworkPet Hanging Cat Scratcher: I'm a horizontal scratcher, so Mommy decided to try laying it flat on the carpet where I like to scratch (ahem). It worked! Even though it moves a little I love scratching it, and have also adopted it as my own personal rug space and use it to bathe and nap on too!
Needless to say, I *loved* my PetBox, and don't even get me started on the pawesome box once it's empty!!!
PetBox Gives Back: Dedicated to animals’ health and happiness, PetBox feeds a rescue animal for each box shipped, and partners with a variety of shelters and rescue programs to care for neglected animals throughout the country. If you are a rescue organization and would like to be an official partner of PetBox, please fill out this form.
PetBox and BOGO Bowl are partners in feeding hungry dogs and cats across the country! BOGO Bowl's premium pet food is the official food for #PetBoxFridays. Each Friday on PetBox's Facebook page you can nominate your favorite rescue to receive 100 pounds of pet food. On Monday morning the winner with the most votes is announced.
Use our special discount code TRUFFLES10 to receive 10% off your first PetBox order!
Disclosure: As PetBox Brand Ambassadors, we received a PetBox free of charge in exchange for our review. Receiving a free PetBox did not influence our opinion in any way. All opinions expressed in this post are our own. We do receive a small commission anytime our discount code is used.