Lots of news to catch up on this week, but to start things out:
Happy Straw Hat Day!!!
* As many of you know, last week the BlogPaws Conference took place in Las Vegas. While we could not attend in person, we were there in spirit. Getting to a future conference is #1 on my bucket list, but in the time being I'm living vicariously through my friends via their photos and blog posts recapping all the fun.
I want to give a shout out to two of my dear blogging friends, Debbie Glovatsky of Glogirly for winning the Nose-to-Nose Awards for Best Cat Blog AND Best Blog Design, and to Alana Grelyak of Cat in the Fridge for Best Pet Blog Video. I could not be prouder to call these two lovely ladies my friends, and cannot wait to meet them "in the fur" one day!
* Special thanks to Rocco of Cats, Books, and...More Cats for featuring Truffles as his Pet of the Month this week. His mom has a new cat cozy mystery series debuting in December. Check out the pawsome cover!
* There's a fun new cat blog that I would like to bring your attention to: Cat Mom, Too! My friend Sunny (who made my pet psychic reading a reality) is blogging about her cats, cat book reviews, and her upcoming life as mom to a human kid! Check her out.
* Truffles won a Kitty Tarot Card reading from Sparkle the Designer Cat! She's going to get the Nine Lives spread, a nine-card, lifetime reading. We're a little bit nervous what the cards will say but excited too! (BREAKING NEWS: it's posted today!!!)
* We're also proud to accept the Yoo-Hoo YOO-HOO! Award from Kitty Cat Chronicles.
* Last, but definitely not least, please continue to purr and pray for the safe homecoming of Clementine from Life From a Cat's Perspective. She snuck out a door almost three weeks ago and has not been seen since. Samantha and Clementine were our Secret Paws this past Christmas, so she's extra special to us. Where are you, darling Clementine?