Welcome to The Purring Peddler, a must read column for the stylish cat lady!
This is a series that we've been planning for months now, and with the holidays right around the corner, there couldn't be a more purr-fect time to start showing you some of our favorite cat-related items from around the interwebs!
All of this week's items come from Acorn, the catalog destined to make Anglophiles such as myself drool. Their stuff isn't cheap, but thankfully there's still time before Christmas to save up :)
Here's what's making us purr this week:
1) Sassy Cat Slippers These slippers look SO warm and cozy! I like wearing slippers around the house but can't seem to find a pair sturdy enough to not be falling off my feet all the time.
2) Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot Meerkats Okay, so technically this has nothing to do with cats, but for a mystery lover like me this is totally the cat's meow.
3) Cat Tote You can never have too many cat totes, right? I love loads of compartments in my totes and this one has both a deep side pocket with a zipper and the kitty applique doubles as a pocket too!
4) Felted Mouse Kitty Cave This is Mudpie's pick of the week (and no, she's not the tortie pictured in the kitty cave...it sure looks like her though! Who knows...maybe she had a modelling career before I adopted her!) This was handcrafted in Nepal by a women’s collective.
5) Reading Cat I have another reading cat statue but I'm lusting over this one too. I especially love how the cat is using his tail to mark his place on the page.
I love to shop. I especially love to shop for cool cat stuff! What kinds of things would you like to see featured on The Purring Peddler? Give me an excuse to stalk the online stores for purr-fect products to share!
Disclaimer: I am not being compensated in any way for featuring these items, I just picked them out because they're pawsome!